Contacting XTNDConnect PC Support
Technical Support for XTNDConnect PC is free via E-mail. Customers who have purchased a full version or have purchased an upgrade version of XTNDConnect PC are entitled to 30 days of free phone support.
- For technical support and pre-sales questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voice messages may be left for Technical Support at 800-235-7576 option # 3 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., U.S. Mountain Time.
When contacting Technical Support, please have the following information available:
- Version (Click Help > About. Ex: 6.5.9034)
- Product ID (Click Help > About. Ex: 101-101)
- Mobile Device (Treo 650, iPaq Pocket PC, etc.)
- Personal Information Manager (PIM) (Microsoft Outlook 2003, Lotus Notes 8.0, Lotus Organizer 6.1, etc.)
- Specific error and problem description
- Phone Support PIN (if necessary, see information below)
If you have exceeded your 30-day support period, you can still receive support by E-Mail. You may also purchase telephone support for a fee (per incident or annual support contracts are available). To purchase on-line, click on the appropriate option below to obtain a Phone Support PIN.
* Support for XTNDConnect PC is only available in English at this time.